Welcome to Our Blog!

I try to keep up with the happenings of life, but lately that seems impossible. I will try to add new recipes, so if you like to try new ones (especially desserts) check out the right hand side. Otherwise, WELCOME!

Wednesday, January 04, 2012

Christmas Fun!

The kids were so fun to watch.  Not only when they opened their gifts, but when they played together later.  It was cute to see how excited they were and how good they shared. :)

 Jeb was not sharing too much in this photo and Kaze was very upset to not be holding his Lego Transformer that Seth helped him build in about an hour.  (thought it would take a little longer than that)
      Janey personally saw to Kaze's happiness.  She even fixed Kaze's hair to look like her doll.
         Grandma Morley sent these beautiful dolls for the girls.  It was the first thing they saw.
Posing in front of the Christmas tree.  It is not just ribs Seth is sporting, he's work hard for that six pack.
                Seth and Jeb each had puzzles they enjoyed putting together... over and over again!
           Our YUMMY Christmas dinner, Prim Rib and York Pudding... so good!!  Thanks Brett!
I love Christmas time!  It was wonderful just relaxing and spending time with Brett and the kids.  I loved going to Church and feeling the peace and joy the spirit brings.  I am truly blessed and so grateful for the special family I have!  Hope you all had a Merry Christmas!!!

No comments: