Welcome to Our Blog!

I try to keep up with the happenings of life, but lately that seems impossible. I will try to add new recipes, so if you like to try new ones (especially desserts) check out the right hand side. Otherwise, WELCOME!

Monday, February 26, 2018

9 months, 1 post

Well because once again I have waited several months to post anything I am just checking up in pictures.  The boys both went duck hunting with Brett a few times, as well as fishing and deer hunting.  Jeb got his first Elk and a deer and Seth unable to go elk hunting but did go deer hunting go a deer.  We have plenty of wonderful meat in the freezer that we have been enjoying.  Seth and Jeb are so much like their Dad.  They enjoy everything about the outdoors.  They love camping, hiking, the beauty of it and yes, the hunt and bringing home the meat.  


 Christmas was wonderful this year.  We went to Utah for Thanksgiving and had a wonderful time with family.  Janey moved to Utah in the summer of 2017 so it was so fun to be with her and celebrate my favorite holiday.  Her Uncle Brian and Aunt Sandi have been so good to let her live with them. She loves them and loves it there.  She also gets spoiled!  They took her and their darling daughter to New York in December and enjoyed plays, movies, shopping, eating out and a limo ride to the air port.  Janey was livin' the dream!
 While we were in Utah for Thanksgiving, Brett and I were able to attend the banquet for Janey's volleyball team.  It was fun seeing her be honored and we were so glad we got to be there for it.
 These were the only two pictures I got from our entire Utah trip!  I am horrible about remembering to take pictures!  I only remembered to take the one of Janey at the banquet because every other mom had their phones out and finally the light bulb went off in my head.
The photo below was on our way home and it dawned on me that I had not taken any pics of such a fun trip... so I pulled out my phone.  I think I got a ready great one for only getting one though!
 In early November we were blessed to be visited by my beauty sister and her amazing husband and stunning son and wife.  It was to celebrate the birthday's of both Shide and Chloe's birthdays. We felt so honored that they chose to come see us for their trip!
 Seth and his deer
 Jeb and just one of his many fish
 Both boys played football and love it.  It was Seth's sophomore year so he played for the high school which is also why he couldn't go on the elk hunt with his dad and brother.
Along with everything else, Jeb loves to bake and is quit good at it. He bakes everything from scratch.
 Kaze's Halloween party at school

No comments: