Welcome to Our Blog!

I try to keep up with the happenings of life, but lately that seems impossible. I will try to add new recipes, so if you like to try new ones (especially desserts) check out the right hand side. Otherwise, WELCOME!

Sunday, March 18, 2018

The little things

                                                 Our first cousin sleep over!
We had these two darling girls of Pam's send the night at our house, and oh how fun!  They were such a joy to have at our house and to visit with.  They had a late night of playing and watching movies and then while I had obligations Saturday they decorated these beautiful cakes to take home.  I hope they know how much we love them and enjoyed having them!  Hopefully this was the first of many sleepovers!
On a side note, last night was my favorite church activity!  I look forward to it all year, March Madness! It is so fun to play 2 on 2 basketball with the youth and adults!  I am not very good, but boy, I have a blast!  This year I got pair with a youth who did great and a women who actually knows how to play really well and she made several shots.  It was so fun and I decided I should go out and shoot with my kids once in a while so I can actually contribute more to my team. :)

No comments: