Welcome to Our Blog!

I try to keep up with the happenings of life, but lately that seems impossible. I will try to add new recipes, so if you like to try new ones (especially desserts) check out the right hand side. Otherwise, WELCOME!

Sunday, February 17, 2008

Things in the Ethington family have been going good. Brett went to Idaho to drop off the puppies at his mom's, so they can be delivered to his brothers. He left on Valentine's Day and took the two oldest. At first I was thinking, "some Valentine's this is." But by night time while I was reading a book and put Jeb to bed at 7pm. I was think, "this is some Valentine!"
They came home on Saturday, so Brett could work Saturday night. They had a really good time. Thanks mom, for letting them stay.

Jeb and I had fun while they were gone. He stayed in his spiderman p.j's most of the time. I found some spiderman t-shirts at Wal mart, and felt it wise to invest in a few. I also got my hair done while Brett was gone. Like I said, it ended up being a great Valentine. I couldn't hold out for my Utah trip (where Sandi always fixes me). I went to a friend here, and had her add some red and carmel and give me a cut. You can kindof see the color in the picture. It is always fun to do something different. I think it's worth it just to have them wash your hair in that sink. It almost always puts me to sleep.

Well the kids don't have school tomorrow, so I am letting them stay up a half hour past bed time. I know, I'm sooo laid back. However, it is getting that time and since I wrote so much last time, I figure short and sweet tonight. Love all, take care, mary

No comments: