Kaze's blessing went well and we are back to everyday routine. Jeb is being potty trained right now (yicks!). I know he is plenty old enough, 3, but he is also stubborn and very against the toliet. We are on day two though, and with a few bribes he has gone potty three times, and that includes a #2. Since this isn't a real fun, clean topic, I'll move along.
Seth and Janey are signed up to play t-ball/softball and will be playing soon. Seth just learned to ride his bike without training wheeles. Brett has been talking to him about doing it, and Seth was always nervious. Yesterday, though, Brett took the training wheeles off and gave Seth a push start. That is all it took. Seth as been riding all over and loves it. The wheather has been so nice allowing the kids to spend most off their time home from school outside.
Brett is busy with work, putting in quite a few hours of overtime. When he hasn't been at his job, he has been working at home. The lawns have been mowed, the barn cleaned out, and his truck washed. He likes doing things around the house. It's nice that it is finally warm enough to stand and be out there. I know it is not as cold as Utah or Idaho; however, it is worse that we can see the grass and junk laying around that snow would cover, yet still too cold to be outside and clean.
I am doing well, besides the fact that I'm grounded while cleaning up pee messes. I am signed up to do a 10k this weekend. I really don't know how well I'll do (like if I can even jog the hole thing), but I guess I'll find out.
We are all doing well and happy. Hope everyone is doing great too. - mary
1 comment:
hey... is seth missing some shoes? my mom found some and i think they're seths from when you guys were over...
btw, how'd you do in your race?
Post a Comment