Welcome to Our Blog!

I try to keep up with the happenings of life, but lately that seems impossible. I will try to add new recipes, so if you like to try new ones (especially desserts) check out the right hand side. Otherwise, WELCOME!

Monday, March 03, 2008

Lucy Kaze's Blessing Day!

My beautiful mom, sisters and daughters
Skinny Geri, Sandi, Janey, and Kaze
Mom, Wendy, Kaze, Janey, Kara & Grant (Scott & Wendy's kids)
Mom Morley and Hubby Brett
Weny Ethington, Sandi Hughes, Tasha Morley

We blessed Kaze in Idaho this weekend, and it was a wonderful time. We want to thank everyone who was able to make it. I want to thank Mom Ethington for doing so much to make it an enjoyable and relaxing event. It was so fun to see family and share it with loved ones.

I know I did not do a very good job about getting word out, and for that I am sorry. But we love you all and thought of you. Here are some pictures though, so you can feel like you were there.

No comments: