Welcome to Our Blog!

I try to keep up with the happenings of life, but lately that seems impossible. I will try to add new recipes, so if you like to try new ones (especially desserts) check out the right hand side. Otherwise, WELCOME!

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Home with Jeb

So, I sat down to read while I was waiting for my bread to rise and Jeb got cozy next to me. Out of the corner of my eye I watched him pick his nose, then flick it, but worse of all, I heard "it" thud!
"Jeb, what was that?"
"uh... what?" He asked in a surprised voice.
"Where did it land?"
"Oh, right there." And he pointed to the thing now laying on the coffee table.
"throw it away. Oh and Jeb, never do that again, it was dis-gus-ting!"
"oh... yeah, sorry mom." He said with a hint of a smile.

3 comments:

Rachael said...

Haaaaaaaaaa!

Mandi said...

MY children NEVER do things like that. There must be something wrong with Jeb.

Pamela said...

Omigoodness!! That is hilarious! Let's just make sure he doesn't teach that to Avery! hahahaha