2)
3)
4)
5)
Things are going great and we all love this time of year (except for the extra cold temp outside). We finally got our family pictures taken (it's only been 3 years), so I thought I would post some of our favorites and let you help us choose which one we want to keep for our family (and parents). Since no one seems to feel inclined to leave comments, I'm not sure if this will work, but I'm giving it a try. So please let me know what number is your favorite (okay mom).
Before I end, I wanted to share a story. It isn't the good feel Christmas stories you usually hear, but it sure means a lot to me and made me smile since I know the sacrifice involved.
A while ago I was gone, and Kaze needed a diaper change pretty bad. Brett, not incapable of doing it, but not use to doing it, took it upon himself to change "The most disgusting diaper ever!" He started changing her, then the smell reached his nose. Dry heaving, and trying not to vomit excape, he stuffed his nose with two large tissue papers and barely made it through the changing. I want Brett to know what a wonderful guy he is. I appreciate all he does for me and the family. Of course, I don't know how he can gut an animal, but go all soft when changing a diaper, but I love ALL his efforts. I just wish I had a video of it. :)
8 comments:
I think they all look great, but #4 is my favorite.
BTW-How is it that you have 4 children and Brett is not an expert at changing diapers? That makes me laugh! I too love my husbands efforts, especially when it involves a brave man's fear of poo!
Great pictures!
I think that I like the second one best because it's a close-up, so you can see all your faces. But, I also like the coloring best in that pic.
BTW, thanks for the recipe! Here's to an extra 10 pounds worth of toffee this season:)
BTW, it is actually Tasha leaving these comments, not Mark! Surprise, surprise!
Hey. I like the first one best. I think in some of the others, it looks like your family is split in half. But that's just my opinion, of course. Love ya!
Thanks you guys!!! I love hearing your thoughts!
mary
2, 4, or 5, but 4 is my fave! You guys are a beautiful family!
I like number 3!!!!
Thanks for posting the jam recipe! I will definately give it a try. Your family is adorable, and if I haven't said it I love your family pictures! Merry Christmas!
Post a Comment