Welcome to Our Blog!

I try to keep up with the happenings of life, but lately that seems impossible. I will try to add new recipes, so if you like to try new ones (especially desserts) check out the right hand side. Otherwise, WELCOME!

Sunday, December 27, 2009

Seth's Birthday!!

Oh, I love Christmas!! I love everything about Christmas. The excitement in the air, the music, the spirit of giving, the cozy warm house, and the baking. Of course, with baking comes the eating, and I love that too! :) I am so grateful for this year! We have been very blessed and I feel it in every way. Thank you to my wonderful family and friends. All of you add to our lives. Merry Christmas everyone! Have a great new year!!!

The other great thing about Christmas time, is Seth's birthday! I love my Seth! What a great boy he is. He is so much fun and brings a lot of joy to our home. Thank you, Seth! I love you buddy! Happy Birthday! Here is a clip for those of you who weren't there. :)

2 comments:

Diane Richardson said...

Happy Birthday Seth! We love you!!! love, Aunt Diane and Uncle Kevin

Pamela said...

CUTE!! Happy Birthday, Seth!! The big 8!! Wahoo!!!