Okay, so it has been a really long time since I have written. I thought I would up-date, but I have no pictures, so it might be a little boring.
First off, our ward split and so now I'm in a whole new ward, with wonderful people, who I do not yet know. I am slowly starting to get to know them, but it always goes a little slow at first.
I was put in the RS presidency so that should help with meeting the ladies faster at least. Brett was made Young Men's President so that should keep him busy and meeting people as well. This is a great area, so this ward is full of fun, generous, loving people that I am truly excited to get to know.
On that same note, I miss my old ward. It didn't get changed too much and they are in our same building, so I'm lucky enough to still see many of them each week. However, I miss being more involved with them. I love you guys!
This weekend was fun, we had a wonderful couple over for dinner on Friday. We meet Al the day of our car wreck. He was the first on the scene and helped us. His wife Kathy is as sweet and fun as they come. Then Saturday, we were invited over to our friends the Dursts. They are so awesome and a lot of fun, we always have such a great time with them.
So that kind of catches us up with Brett and me. Now the kids... I just realized Kaze wasn't down stairs with me (never a good sign). So Jeb and I went up stairs to find her in the bathroom. The floor was all wet and the smelled strongly of my strawberry body spray. She was standing on the toilet with her hands over her eyes. Like: If I can't see you, you can't see me. Her hair (of course, her hair, where she puts everything) was drenched in strawberry spray, and I'm not going to lie, she smells pretty good. I just don't know if I have any left.
Yesterday, I kissed Jeb and said, "Will you be my boyfriend?"
He said, "yes mom, but only until night time, because then you have to be Dad's. He saw you first."
Then later that night he asked, "When I'm an adult, can I marry you?" I reminded him that Dad beat him to it, but he could still be my boyfriend and give me kisses. He agreed to those terms.
Janey headed up a play yesterday after church. Jeb came out with what looked like a bruised eye. Then I saw her take the ketchup into the bathroom. I went in to find her putting ketchup on Seth's face and using my eye liner to color in his skin in a few different spots. I asked what they were doing, and Janey replied, "we are acting out The Good Samaritan, and Seth is the guy that gets beat up." Jeb, I noticed ended up being the horse because he didn't look beat up enough, or maybe the black eye was a spot for the animal.
Anyway, we are all doing well. Hope this finds you well too.
1 comment:
I love it when the kids do plays. It makes me happy watching it.
I'm glad you posted again, I was beginning to wonder about you guys. Love you, Mary.
Post a Comment