I love you, Dad and Mom, Copes. Thank you so much for your kindness and for coming the distant to be with our family. I love and appreciate the Richardsons and Nebekers and Mom Ethington for driving far to come and spend the day with us. I am also thankful for our wonderful friends who drove a ways and showed up even before me :) You all mean so much to us and we are lucky to have you in our lives. Now here are some pictures...
Welcome to Our Blog!
I try to keep up with the happenings of life, but lately that seems impossible. I will try to add new recipes, so if you like to try new ones (especially desserts) check out the right hand side. Otherwise, WELCOME!
Tuesday, January 12, 2010
Seth's Baptism
I just want to thank everyone who came and supported us. It is so wonderful to have friends and family here. I am also grateful to all those who did not come, but show us love in so many different ways. It was a great day and Seth was very excited.
I love you, Dad and Mom, Copes. Thank you so much for your kindness and for coming the distant to be with our family. I love and appreciate the Richardsons and Nebekers and Mom Ethington for driving far to come and spend the day with us. I am also thankful for our wonderful friends who drove a ways and showed up even before me :) You all mean so much to us and we are lucky to have you in our lives. Now here are some pictures...

I love you, Dad and Mom, Copes. Thank you so much for your kindness and for coming the distant to be with our family. I love and appreciate the Richardsons and Nebekers and Mom Ethington for driving far to come and spend the day with us. I am also thankful for our wonderful friends who drove a ways and showed up even before me :) You all mean so much to us and we are lucky to have you in our lives. Now here are some pictures...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Congrats Seth!
Love seeing the pictures - makes me feel like I was there. We would've loved to have been able to. Congratulations to Seth! Love you all!
Mary, you are my best friend and so cool. I wish I could be like you!! You make me a better person! Maybe someday?! You have got to teach me your cookie recipe- because yours always rock!
Bridget
Post a Comment