Here is the best I can do. A WONDERFUL 12 YEARS!!! Love you Brett, and all the memories!
Welcome to Our Blog!
I try to keep up with the happenings of life, but lately that seems impossible. I will try to add new recipes, so if you like to try new ones (especially desserts) check out the right hand side. Otherwise, WELCOME!
Saturday, May 01, 2010
12 wonderful years!
Brett and I just celebrated our 12 wedding anniversary. I had a great idea to pick some photos from our wedding until present date, but that includes know how. I do not know how to scan those photos in, I do not know where to find some of our photos on the computer and I don't know how (or I do, but I'm not patient enough) to put them in order.
Here is the best I can do. A WONDERFUL 12 YEARS!!! Love you Brett, and all the memories!

Here is the best I can do. A WONDERFUL 12 YEARS!!! Love you Brett, and all the memories!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Those pictures of you with your short hair just make me remember how good you look with it short. Also, it's just ludicrous that anyone could look so good in a hospital bed.
Anyway, yeah. Brett you lucked out. Happy 12 years, you two!
I agree with Mandi, at least mess your hair up after you have a baby... sheesh!
Congrats on 12 years!
Post a Comment