Welcome to Our Blog!

I try to keep up with the happenings of life, but lately that seems impossible. I will try to add new recipes, so if you like to try new ones (especially desserts) check out the right hand side. Otherwise, WELCOME!

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Jeb, Kaze's b-day & Halloween

Kaze's Birthday! The Princess is 3!






***********************************************************************************



This is how Halloween left my girls.
I colored my hair black, but as far as dressing up, I'm completely boring.
Janey in all her frills
Kaze as a Logger
Janey in complete custome
I don't konw what happened to my pictures of Seth and Jeb, but Jeb was a super hero, couldn't tell you which one. Seth was a hunter (big surprise:)

*************************************************************************************
Jeb Turns 6!!! He is so cute and it was a lot of fun to spoil him on his speical day. He got this track, but Janey had fun showing him how to put it together
They drew this for part of his birthday party

my... (super)hero
Kaze looks to have earring envy

Jeb's cake, after he ate half my spider


No comments: