Welcome to Our Blog!

I try to keep up with the happenings of life, but lately that seems impossible. I will try to add new recipes, so if you like to try new ones (especially desserts) check out the right hand side. Otherwise, WELCOME!

Wednesday, April 04, 2012

OUR NEW HOUSE

This is our new house.  I took these three days after we moved, so some little thinks have changed but mostly not.  We love this house.  It's dated and smaller but perfect for our family!  We love the land and the neighbors!  It is, as Brett has said, "a little piece of Heaven."

 study
 steps lead to boys room



 our room... got to love what the bear does for the space

 my true farm kitchen.  The steps and door lead up to Janey's room, which she loves.  It has charm, but needs a little work.

 the other half of our room
 what you see when you first enter the boy's room
 the left hand side
 the right hand side
 and facing it to leave
 Kaze's room
 and again
 Janey's attic room.
 Our pasture facing the back of our property (5.2 acres)
 standing by our deck and taking a picture towards the road. and our drive way.  We set back about 250 feet.
so after all the work we did in our other house before selling it, we are completely happy to just enjoy this house the way it is for now.  However, we would like to start remodeling in the future so these pictures will be fun to look back on after we start changing things up a bit.  Hope everyone is doing well.  We really love where we are at and are so happy.  Thanks everyone!  Oh, and I didn't post them, but I really enjoy having a large storage room and a mud room off the back door.  It is great for out here in the country and especially my extra muddy kids...

4 comments:

Rachael said...

Just love older homes! So much character and how fun to have so much land!!

Ethington Family said...

Thanks Rach, We are so happy!

Mandi said...

So glad you're back on the blog. We missed it.

kati said...

Congrats Mary! I didn't know you moved! Are you still in OC? Where are you guys now? The property looks amazing! So happy for you guys:)