Welcome to Our Blog!

I try to keep up with the happenings of life, but lately that seems impossible. I will try to add new recipes, so if you like to try new ones (especially desserts) check out the right hand side. Otherwise, WELCOME!

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Sister Weekend

This was such a FUN weekend!  I LOVED every minute I had with these wonderful women!  I didn't post as many pictures as I could have and most of them are of me, but that is only because I told them I would not post too many of them without permission :)  So hopefully they won't care.  They are all so darn cute though, I hoped they wouldn't mind :)

 We stayed at Krystin's California home.  It was so beautiful and she is so generous!

 At the Cheese Cake Factory... dinner was so yummy and I saved my cheese cake for breakfast the next morning. :)  (below)
 Gina, Cathy and me with the two spies in the back (I love this picture because of that:)
 My beautiful sisters in the beautiful kitchen.
 Three angles... see their halos?
 my sisters with my Aunt Regina
LOVE These women and am SO SO blessed to have them in my life!!!  Until next time :)

1 comment:

Mandi said...

Okay. Thanks for choosing the pictures you did. I sure love you, Mar. It was so fun being with you!