Welcome to Our Blog!

I try to keep up with the happenings of life, but lately that seems impossible. I will try to add new recipes, so if you like to try new ones (especially desserts) check out the right hand side. Otherwise, WELCOME!

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Mother's Day... for fun

This is us just having fun and being silly on Mother's Day.  It was a GREAT day at the home with the family!
 My cute kids playing nice
 we had a couple proper, respectable shots
 proper... right?
 Then we had a little fun :)


 Brett told me he wouldn't take a picture with me until I scheduled a real photo shoot because it's been too long since we have had real picture taken, so I tried to sneak his picture.  He's too strong and I couldn't get him to turn...

2 comments:

Mandi said...

Look who's strong, Mary! Check out those guns on you!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks Mandi!!