Welcome to Our Blog!

I try to keep up with the happenings of life, but lately that seems impossible. I will try to add new recipes, so if you like to try new ones (especially desserts) check out the right hand side. Otherwise, WELCOME!

Sunday, November 04, 2012

Big 8!

What a wonderful thing, to have such a good boy.  A boy who wants to do what is right, wants to be kind and good, wants to please his parents and who is happy.  Jeb is that boy.  He is such a joy to have around.  He LOVES people, especially his family and he radiates joy with an energy that is contagious.  I LOVE to be around all my kids and Jeb is no exception.  He makes us all laugh and breaks my heart when he is sad.  His big brown eyes can melt me with a single tear drop.  Happy 8th Birthday, my enjoyable son!  I am so proud of you!!

 My two very good looking boys, I don't think I'm bias, but I could be... :)
 Jeb was very particular on what his cake should be, as they all are.  He wanted four layers, with white frosting, and a candy bar broken up all over it with chocolate so it still looks "spooky".  He seemed happy with it so that is all I care about.
 getting ready to sing to the birthday boy.

 He got these building things and this is what they made.
We are also proud of Jeb for choosing to be baptized.  Jeb is 8 which means he is now a new of the Church of Jesus Christ of Later Day Saints.  I love you Jeb, more than you will ever know!!!

No comments: