Welcome to Our Blog!
I try to keep up with the happenings of life, but lately that seems impossible. I will try to add new recipes, so if you like to try new ones (especially desserts) check out the right hand side. Otherwise, WELCOME!
Monday, December 03, 2012
Jeb and food!
We got home Sunday night from spending Thanksgiving in Idaho. It was so fun and we loved spending time with family! Monday morning, however, I realized I had no bread, so I told the boys I was giving them money for school lunch (first time all year). That night I asked Jeb to say the prayer, and he said, "Please bless that I can have a slice of mom's bread, actually, make that two slices with peanut butter and jelly inside. And I won't have to eat hot lunch again." It was pretty funny, but sweet too! Lucky for me, I had just made bread :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment