How many times have I sat here and typed the words, "it's been a while and I'm going to do better about writing."? Well, guess what, it's been a while and I really should do better about writing. I forget so many funny, happy things because I don't take the time to write them down. I laugh and tell people and think I'll never forget. Two days later, I'm saying, "Janey, what was that funny thing that happened?" So since I can't remember any of that stuff, I'll just keep to what I do remember (and that's only because I have pictures to remind me!)
Janey is growing so fast and is so beautiful inside and out! I can't believe how time is flying! She looked like a little girl and then BAM, she looks so grown up! We have been enjoying more girl time and I for one, LOVE it! This was after I did her hair and make up. I know, I know, what am I thinking making her look so grown up? I hardly put anything on her! And lucky for me, she hardly ever wears make up.
Janey is fun and sweet which makes her a joy to be around. Her and Seth are best friends and spend most of their time together. Every morning lately Janey has been leaving notes for the boys on their steps. Sometimes its word games for them to figure out and other times its messages such as, "I love you boys! Have a great day!" I couldn't ask for a better daughter and oldest child. I LOVE my girl!
Awe, my little Kaze! She is a spit fire most of the time. She, like her mom, likes a schedule and likes to workout. She loves to use hand weights and this "stepper" to workout. I have to say, I've been pretty impressed with some of her workouts. She has used my 10 pound hand weights before, lifting them up over her head while stepping up. She did that 30 times. She was huffing when she was done. :) Kaze is a doll and I love when I can convince her to just sit on my lap and let me read her a story or have her tell me about her day... it has to be HER idea though. Most of the time Kaze loves to have something to do. She enjoys helping me clean and really likes to have friends over (who she bosses around). Kaze is known for putting herself to sleep after a hard day (you know, like someone talking back and not taking orders:) She recently just went to the dentist which she begged me to schedule the appointment, and loved every minute of it.
Jeb is one of the happiest kids you will ever meet. I love his big contagious smile and his energy. He loves people. He enjoys talking to adults especially, or asking them questions more like. He loves to learn and that proves most challenging for me, since I never seem to have the answers. Jeb makes me want to know more. He is easily distracted but tries hard in everything he does. I am hoping it is only a stage that I have to remind 5 or 6 times to put on shoes, brush teeth and get dressed. One thing I never have to remind Jeb to do is eat. He loves to cook and he loves to eat. He is quite the chef actually and he calls himself "Chef Jeb", even taking orders for Saturday lunch. His specialty... Omelets. It doesn't take much for Jeb to put a smile on my face. His love for life, people and (as you can see in the pictures), animals make him fun to be around. I ADORE this snake catching frog finding kid!! (to top it off, he just brought me a flower :)





1 comment:
Does it surprise you that you have such cute kids? It doesn't surprise me. That face Jeb is making is awesome. My kids occasionally exercise along with me when I do it at home, and it's so much fun! I laugh so hard watching them try to do pilates.
Post a Comment