Welcome to Our Blog!

I try to keep up with the happenings of life, but lately that seems impossible. I will try to add new recipes, so if you like to try new ones (especially desserts) check out the right hand side. Otherwise, WELCOME!

Tuesday, December 24, 2013

a picture is worth a thousand words... we will see :)

Oops, my mom is going to spank me.  I couldn't tell when the photo was small that this is the one where she is talking... Oh well, at least she can't really spank me unless she comes to visit :)  I will gladly take a beating for that. *grin*
                             My darling and loved sister Geri with my darling and loved kids!
 My Dad, Mom and sister Geri came to visit us.  We loved every minute of it!

 Halloween!

 You can't tell but I have in my green contacts that make my eyes look like they are popping out.  I said I was an undercover witch.
 Kaze's birthday!!


 modeling her new clothes
 princess day!  The girls decorated cakes and played princesses
 What kind of mom would I be if I didn't post their first day of school (the kind of mom I was last year, and the year before when I forgot to take pics at all:)


 Awe, Geri!  We love family!

1 comment:

Mandi said...

Cute Pictures, Mar! We sure love you guys!