Welcome to Our Blog!

I try to keep up with the happenings of life, but lately that seems impossible. I will try to add new recipes, so if you like to try new ones (especially desserts) check out the right hand side. Otherwise, WELCOME!

Monday, September 15, 2014

20 years ago

Awe... high school.  The good old days when you think you can do anything and think the world is centered around you.  It was such a fun time and yet I wouldn't redo it.  I love my memories and at the same time wish I would have been better- nicer, more thoughtful.  This is a blast from the past, 20 years ago to be exact and yet it doesn't seem like all that long ago.  So much has changed in my life and I am still pretty much the same immature person.  Now my daughter is in her first year of high school, and I know it will fly by just like it did for me and just as the past 20 years has sped past.  It's hard to believe! It's even harder to believe that people are trying to bring back this style, ouch... check out my clothes and hair!






for the record, in the above picture I was dressed up!  This is NOT how I normally dressed :)

2 comments:

Mandi said...

Yay! Love old pictures! Did you go to school before or after the extinction of the dinosaurs?

Ethington Family said...

actually I lived WITH the dinosaurs :)