Welcome to Our Blog!

I try to keep up with the happenings of life, but lately that seems impossible. I will try to add new recipes, so if you like to try new ones (especially desserts) check out the right hand side. Otherwise, WELCOME!

Sunday, June 15, 2008

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!
I would like to say thank you to a wonderful husband, you makes
me want to be better. I love you, Brett! You are a GREAT Dad!

To my own Dad, I don't think a day goes by without me thanking you for something you have taught me by words or example. I am very blessed to have you as my parent. I know how our Heavenly Father must be, because I picture him as kind, and loving as you. Thank you Dad for teaching me and sharing your testimony. I love you so much.

I gave a talk today in church and it was my tribute to you (I only wish you could have heard it.) I am proud to be your daughter and hold your name. I pray that I can be as generous and selfless as you are. Thank you again for all you have given to me and my family. I love you Dad and hope you have a wonderful day!

No comments: