I am suppose to write 6 unimportant facts about myself, and since I couldn't figure out how to just copy her things to mine, I'll start fresh.
1) I am trying to write a book. Only for myself that no one will probably be allowed to read. I like to challenge myself, and since the English language in general is difficult for me (the writing, spelling, grammar) this is definitely a challenge.
2) So can part of number one be number two? I like to challenge myself (didn't I just say that). That would be number two though. I like to sweat my guts out at the gym and push myself. It is almost like I enjoy showing off for myself, because I never just allow myself to stay at a comfortable pace. I always have to up it.
3) I like being tan. So I use sunless tan lotion or even spray. However, one time the lotion was just wearing off (you know how it does and it looks splotchy), so I used bronze powder to blend. I have to say this was in high school, so give me a little break. However, a boy sitting across from me noticed and wondered it I had a skin condition. That cured me from blending.
4) I always say, "I could be funny, if I could pronounce half the words I wished to say." Of course, my sisters think I'm funny because I can't. It is the same with my writing. Half the time, spell check can't even figure out what I'm trying to say, so after making several attempt to guess at the word; I end up changing the subject. (did I mention I am famous for run on sentences?)
5) I have a streak of competitive spirit in me. I have done some things in high school sports I am all too happy to forget. However, being a mother has not changed that. Lets just say I'm not one of those mom's who lets their kids win...easily. I also love a little risk. therefore, cliff diving, sky diving, bungee jumping is right up my alley.
6) This one will probably qualify me for being a little nuts. I know it makes Brett think so. I enjoy cleaning. Like really enjoy it. In fact, as I'm going to bed I plan what I will deep clean the next day. I know my house can't remain clean all day, I have kids, and even more, a husband. However, I love to clean before I go to bed so I can wake up to a clean house. Also, one of my things now that I've gotten older is to have Brett take the kids for a few hours, so I can scrub the house down uninterrupted. Then to sit in my clean house and read a book.
So there you have it, my list of unimportance. Now I will tag Becki, Racheal, and Mandi (because I want to, thats why)
1 comment:
hmmm, I don't know if I have anything to write about. I'll have to think about that!
Post a Comment