Welcome to Our Blog!

I try to keep up with the happenings of life, but lately that seems impossible. I will try to add new recipes, so if you like to try new ones (especially desserts) check out the right hand side. Otherwise, WELCOME!

Saturday, June 14, 2008

Father's Day question #4
How much would you say Kaze weighs now?

answer to #3 (which Brett got right with one clue) Jeb always says he wants to go to school and get books to color. "He wants to be with the kids." (his words)

It FINALLY feels like summer! So here is a summer day at our house.

This is Jeb outside playing (very typical). By the look on his face, he as a plan. And it involves wormy.
Part A of Jeb's plan: Put wormy in Janey's yogurt, and hopes no one (especially Janey)
notices. (He didn't know I was still watching either.)

Go up to where Janey is digging (for fun) and wait for his opportunity to present itself.

He thinks it looks just right and offers it to Janey. Do you think she will notice?
By his smile, he seems to think it will work.

Janey sends him packing!
So, Jeb decides to help dig the hole (for fun)
My kids are so fun. I love to go out and watch them play. Janey is my outdoor girl. She loves to be dirty and play in the dirt. She dug a huge hole last year and filled it with water for a swimming pool because it was a hot day and we hadn't set up our family pool yet.

Jeb loves being where the people are. He is very social, and he loves playing outside. I can't tell you how many times I have had to run outside because Jeb is out there making conversation with the garbage man. He has been caught trying to sneak out in the middle of the night as well! yikes!

Seth has really started to enjoy playing outside a lot more in the last year. It use to be, he only wanted to be out there if Janey was out there. Ever since he started playing basketball, and other sports he goes out by himself all the time. Then when he learned to ride his bike without training wheels, he always wants to be out there. Of course, he still wants Janey to come with, but that isn't a problem.

Congrats to all those who graduated!!!!!

2 comments:

Pamela said...

What cute pictures, Mary! And I love the Father's Day questions for Brett... what a good idea!

xoxo

Rachael said...

Cute! Cute! I love the one of Janey jumping to get the shovel into the ground--hard worker!!