Welcome to Our Blog!

I try to keep up with the happenings of life, but lately that seems impossible. I will try to add new recipes, so if you like to try new ones (especially desserts) check out the right hand side. Otherwise, WELCOME!

Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Exciting News!!

Well, today at the gym I jogged and at mile three, guess what... no blisters! Know why? New shoes.... that's why! Plus I continue to use the broken treadmill (the one that makes you think you are going faster then you really are), so by the end of the workout... I was feeling pretty good!

Now for the REAL exciting news.... We are MOvInG! I am very excited! We will still be in Oregon, so for some you family members (as I am sure there are many of you) who were hoping our plans have changed and we were moving back to Utah- sorry, no such luck. Anyway, the whole think is suppose to be going through this month, so hope I have jumped the gun (that is a real expression, isn't it?) too early only to have something not work out, but so far.. so good.
I will miss several things about the house we have been renting, the area, is a big one. I love all the people in our ward and my neighbors (even if I can't see them from my house). I will miss the privacy of this home and the memories, and I will definitely miss the Jone's. They are who we rent from and though I'm positive they don't read this (or know about this blog) I have to say I just love them. They are some of the best! With all that being said though, we can't wait to own again. So here is a farewell look at the darling house and surrounding area.

see there's some neighbors.



This is the barn with lots of character, not the house I will miss.


6 comments:

1boy4girls said...

I'm so glad that you're excited. I'm still having a hard time with this. I'm usually so "what ever" when someone is moving away. But I can't even think about it. And no, I still haven't told the girls that Jeb's moving away!

Mandi said...

It's nice that I get to see what you're house looks like now that you're moving. I wish I could have seen in for real life, not just pretend life (as Naomi would say). I'm so glad that you're getting a house!

Rachael said...

Well, congrats on both--do wish you were coming to here though!

Ethington Family said...

Thanks you guys! You make me feel so loved!

Unknown said...

so when are you going to post pics of the new house? I wanna see! Congrats!

Jami said...

I love where you live, it is so pretty. Good luck with moving, I know how that is. Not fun. Good job on running, I wish I could be like that. You need to motivate me!