Welcome to Our Blog!
I try to keep up with the happenings of life, but lately that seems impossible. I will try to add new recipes, so if you like to try new ones (especially desserts) check out the right hand side. Otherwise, WELCOME!
Thursday, January 29, 2009
What a great Morning!
Today has started out to be a great day. While at the gym I walked my fastest since being pregnant with Kaze (semi-training for Portland to Coast) then I jogged two miles at my pre- Kaze speed. And though I started feeling the blister coming on at mile three (yes, I know I need new shoes), other then that I felt great. Then it dawned on me. This was the treadmill that has been broken for weeks at a time. As soon as it's fixed it has more problems, so as much as I would like to claim that I'm getting back in shape. I think this was more likely an equipment malfunction. How sad. However, I will continue to believe I am almost there anyway. It makes me not so nervous for the half marathon I am suppose to do in just 3 months.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Yikes! A half marathon in three months. That's coming up, Mary! I'm sure you'll be awesome and blow by everyone there. Just make sure to eat your noodles the night before. It always worked for the Speedy Spaniard.
Man, if anyone can do a half marathon Mary you can. Your one that could do it without the training even post Kaze and all. I personally think that is what makes a marathon so sweet though is the training. I hope all goes well for you in the move. You two are the type that people would love to have next store (even if the next door neighbor is a couple miles away :)
Post a Comment