Welcome to Our Blog!

I try to keep up with the happenings of life, but lately that seems impossible. I will try to add new recipes, so if you like to try new ones (especially desserts) check out the right hand side. Otherwise, WELCOME!

Monday, May 11, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!!

These flowers are just one of the gifts I got for Mother's Day. The rest include; Three card, three of which were from Janey. Flip flops (exactly what I was hoping for, as well as the flower center piece for my table), a home made bracelet.....

A daughter who learned to climb out of her crib, and her built in fort made by me.
A poster that I partly made for Seth's homework.

Also lots of smiles, hugs, and kisses. Three "Happy Mother's Day!" and one "Happy Mudder's Day!" (*notice new hair cut)

Oh, and we couldn't forget the nice surprise Kaze just left me. It's a little late, but nevertheless, left for me. You know that White Out I threw away? Have I mentioned how Kaze loves to go through the trash? That very White Out, that I had thrown out, was dumped all over my leather sectional, and carpet.
With much scrubbing I managed to get it out along with the stain on the couch. I just kept chanting as the leather stain wiped right off leaving ugly marks on the couch, "people are more important than things, people are more important than things" The saying was learned from my mom, and I'm sure she had many more occasions to say it (like four times as many).
*fReAKy HAiR dAy*
Janey and Seth had Freaky Hair Day at school, so their hair is on purpose. As for the rest of us, we just couldn't be out done.

See the tiny cut by my eye? I woke up this morning to find half my face swollen from it. I thought it had gone down quiet a bit, but then Brett noticed it from across the room. I guess it is safe to say it's still noticeable.

Janey sporting a "Deb" do
Fortunately for Freaky Hair Day, Seth desperately needed a hair cut but didn't get one until the day after.
Then much to my surprise Jeb beats all. Now he didn't need to participate, but what good would that do if Jeb didn't join in the fun. Not That they received rewards for Freaky Hair Day, but I think Jeb would have won!
I wanted him to look down, so you could see most of his eyelashes are missing as well.

And that concludes this years Freaky Hair Day contestants!

4 comments:

1boy4girls said...

Mouth gaping. Speechless.

Oh Mary. I don't even know what to say. I guess the shaved head really WAS necessary!

Love to you!

Nancy said...

Amen, to the comment above. I have seem many homemade hack jobs, but he takes the cake. Wow! He worked hard on that. But no worries, he makes bald look good.

Glad you had a nice Mother's day.

Rachael said...

WHOA!!!!!!!

Mandi said...

I'm still laughing about Jeb's hair. Good thing he's a boy, huh? Can you imagine trying to sort that out on a girl? He sure is cute though. Little stinker.
I'm glad you had fun with Mom there!