I know it has been a really long time since I've updated and there has been a ton that has happened. For example, My parents came to visit. That was wonderful and I want to tell them how much we loved having them here! AND Thank you for coming!! My Dad put child proof locks on my cupboards, and it was been the greatest thing in our house besides soap. It has really cut back on what kaze is able to empty. I don't have to worry about her getting her snacks from the trash can anymore. So, Thank you Dad!!
It is always hard to catch up all that has happened when you wait too long. The funny stories that I laughed so hard at are vague memories when not written down, so I will do better. The best way for me to catch up is with pictures, so here are a bunch.
Janey and Kaze share a room and it is hard to keep Kaze in her own bed, at least she wasn't on the floor this time.... c-u-t-e!

Brett with the kids after a great day of yard work.

Mother and daughter. Janey has been expressing an interest in spending more time with me, which I will jump on. I love that tender hearted, sweet girl.

The Next great thing we had happen In May was my beautiful sister, Cathy and her gorgeous daughters, Estee and Sadie came for a visit. It was so fun and those darling girls are turning out just as sweet and fun as their mother. Thank you for coming, it means so much to us!!
Then me and my girls drove with Cathy and her girls to see Chrisy (another sister) and her family. That was so fun! Thank you Chrisy for being the greatest hostess. It was so wonderful spending time with all of you!!
Then for Memorial Day, and everyone had left, we spent it with Brett's sister Diane and her family. That is always fun, so of course we had a great time. We had a BBQ and This is Janey having a blast. I am thinking Jeb should have been playing this game. :)

Sandy-Kaye Cope and Kaze at the Cope's house. I was proud that Janey is good about taking pictures, because I didn't take even one.

We did our nails with Estee, Sadie and Janey. This is Janey showing that off.

Jeb loves to make his own Mac and Cheese, Roman Noodles, or Tortillas (the ones you have to cook). I watch to make sure he does it right, but he likes to do all the steps. Kaze can't miss out on the fun, but since she can't drag over a chair yet, she opted for this suitcase.

Kaze was walking around hitting Jeb two days ago. Jeb kept yelling, "Och! Kaze, stop it!" Worried that he would get ticked and hit her back I said, "she is just saying hello, Jeb."
Jeb answered matter-of -fact, "yeah, well she has said 'hello' a lot!" I couldn't stop laughing every time I think about it.
This is Kaze on our way to Chrisy's. We stopped at the Spencer's because they watched our boys (thank you!) and they bought a kitty they are trying to give us to Kaze. She doesn't act like it was that big of deal until we tried taking it away. She loves animals (which she doesn't get from me.)

Remember the white out story. This is proof of my poor couch.

AND.... This is Kaze feeling just terrible about it!

Our next exciting thing to happen is my sister Sandi is coming. I feel so spoiled and I love it. Speaking of spoiled, Brett brought in 18 long stem roses. Red, yellow and pink- ALL from my yard. It was so nice of him and they are soooo beautiful. Thank you Brett!
2 comments:
My favorite pic is the one with the two girls sharing the bed--how sweet. Good job at being a fun/cute mom!
How darling! I'm so glad you caught up! I missed this! Love ya!
Post a Comment