Welcome to Our Blog!

I try to keep up with the happenings of life, but lately that seems impossible. I will try to add new recipes, so if you like to try new ones (especially desserts) check out the right hand side. Otherwise, WELCOME!

Saturday, October 24, 2009

Kaze's new thing.

Kaze discovered, she likes throwing things away. I just found a pile of bills in the trash. As much as I too, would like to see them there, it is NOT where I want to look for them. I have been finding cups, fork, socks, shoes and just about anything she can fit inside of the trash can. I have been making it a habit to check the garbage every time I pass. I have to say, I hope this stage passes quickly because my boys are running out of socks (it took me a while to figure out what she was doing.)

1 comment:

Call me Hehaw said...

OM Gosh Mary I have lost a many of my good royal presitage silverware. Just by saying go put that yogurt cup in the garbage. AHHHH. Who know what ever I have lost, my brain on some days!