Welcome to Our Blog!

I try to keep up with the happenings of life, but lately that seems impossible. I will try to add new recipes, so if you like to try new ones (especially desserts) check out the right hand side. Otherwise, WELCOME!

Saturday, October 09, 2010

The things kids say!

Janey- "I had a dream last night that I was driving and I did really good. I did crash, but it wasn't that bad I just hit a mountain." Oh... is that all.

Jeb- "Hey Mom, look at me and smile," So it did and he returned his sweetest smile, "I just filled your bucket." Thanks Jeb

Kaze- "I not a cry baby, I Kazey" and "I not mad at you, I excited." and "You beautiful, we best friends, I not mad at you."

Jeb- Jeb woke early just sobbing, because he had a bad dream. When I asked him what it was about, he answered, "I dreamed someone... (sob) killed... (deep breath)....a frog." It broke my heart to heart to hear him crying so hard, but I have to say I expected something a little worse. Poor guy!

Darn, Seth is witty and always says great little one liners, but I never write it down and then forget before I post, so sorry Seth!
I did eat lunch with Seth the other day. Can I just say, how fun it is to go to the school. Everyone wanted my number so Seth could play, they all wanted to tell me a story about themselves, and the girls all gave me hugs. It was so cute to see Seth interact with his class. I need to make it a point to do that more often. Even Kaze, who was with me kept saying, "everyone likes me Mom."

Brett had his birthday and I just have to say how wonderful he is! I hope he had a great day and felt loved, because he is. You will not meet a better Dad, husband or man! With that being said, I have to add, (because it's funny) that after we sang Happy Birthday to Brett, Kaze started singing, "Daddy is a fatty, Daddy is a fatty." It was hilarious, and entirely not true!
Good night!

2 comments:

Mandi said...

Remind me not to invite Kaze to my birthday party. Ha ha. She's a riot.

Anonymous said...

your safe, Mandi and fatty don't rythm. I was worried about the same thing. :)
Mary