Welcome to Our Blog!

I try to keep up with the happenings of life, but lately that seems impossible. I will try to add new recipes, so if you like to try new ones (especially desserts) check out the right hand side. Otherwise, WELCOME!

Sunday, October 03, 2010

Fashion Show


For my 18th birthday, we had nothing planned and Sandi, Mandi and I were just sitting around with my parents when we decided to have a fashion show. I decided with Janey starting school that I would have her choice a few outfits and give me and Kaze a fashion show.
The above pic is about half way through. Kaze looks ready to punch herself. Maybe it is because she saw her own hair (which BTW I am not responsible for)
This was just after the second changing. Janey and I had fun though. Oh and she dressed herself after I got her dressed, so I'm not taking responsibility for that one either.

Cute pose from both my girls


I also did not help put outfits together. I noticed she used a lot of her old clothes which kind of defeated the purpose... oh well.

And this is a close up of her new hair cut.
This is Kaze having her breakfast, and ready for the day to begin.
So there has been a lot that has happened over the last month, and I have way more pictures to post. I will have to do a little at a time so as to not over load you or my poor malfunctioning computer.
Main points:
The kids started school and are loving it. I warned Jeb's teacher that he is very social and she might have a hard time getting him to be quiet. We have not been able to figure out why this is the case since his parents (mainly his mother) are extremely shy.
She called after the second day and said, "well I can't say you didn't warn me." He had been sent to the "Power Chair" (timeout chair) twice and had to miss recess. He was very put out by that. Brett gave him a little talking to and he has been doing great since. In fact, everyday the first thing out of his month when he comes home is, "I didn't go to the power chair today."
Brett went Elk hunting and took Seth. They had a great time although didn't get anything. I will post some of those pictures too.
We finally got our car back. We had a tree fall on it in a freak wind storm while camping and it was in the shop for over a month. It looks great! I had just picked it up and stopped to fill up with gas. While I'm sitting there, this mini van starts backing up and I realize they are not stopping. When they were just inches from hitting me, I pushed on the horn and they stopped just in time. I drove with my heart in my throat the whole way home.
Quick little story
Today, I was making cookies and I gave Jeb the bowl to clean out. He went to take a bite, but right before he did, he looked up and said, "Is is fast Sunday?" I said, no.
"Oh, is it slow Sunday?" I love kids why of thinking!
Well that is all for tonight!

4 comments:

Rachael said...

Good to have you back!

Mandi said...

It's fun having a fashion show when everything looks good and you're so stinkin' cute. What a fun idea. We sure love you guys!

Stephanie said...

My kids struggle with the lack of a quiet-gene too. Don't get it at all- I'm such a "shy" person myself! Your kids are so cute!

Call me Hehaw said...

It is good to have you back..I have really sucked at blogging. So if you like recipes..I have got a few for you. Maybe I'll post them!Your kids are sooo cute! What a great MOM!