Welcome to Our Blog!

I try to keep up with the happenings of life, but lately that seems impossible. I will try to add new recipes, so if you like to try new ones (especially desserts) check out the right hand side. Otherwise, WELCOME!

Sunday, November 15, 2015

Another 7 Months Rolls On By

 Once again I am playing catch up and trying to wrap up several months into a handful of pictures.  These pictures sum up a few of the events that took play this year.  Janey finished up her freshman year playing varsity shortstop.  She really enjoyed it and play well.
 Seth and Jeb helped Brett build a scary crow or just a weird looking one to scare off the deer.  I think it worked for a full day. :)  The boys had fun making it though.
 Seth and Jeb love to fish with their Dad.  Brett is such a great dad.
 While Janey and I were gone to young women's camp, The other kids were hard at work bucking hay.  It was kind of nice to have it done when I got home :)
 Young women's camp.  It was tropical night or something like that.  Me and Afton (the lovey lady next to Janey and someone I love) were tourists. Janey was a local :)
 swimming at the pond across the street.  Love that place. Seth and the neighbor kid.  We have wonderful neighbors!
 Our Utah trip.  At Grandma and Grandpa Morley's house playing with cousins.
 My beautiful niece Sadie Ethington got married while we were visiting Utah.  It was such a wonderful treat to be there for her wedding.  It was such a lovely event and she is such a sweetheart!  I am so grateful we got to share that special day with her!

 Sandy-Kaye has been able to ride the train and visit a few times this year.  It was been awesome to see these to cousin's friendship grow stronger and what a fun girl she is.
 I love my kids!  This is Janey turning 16
 Jeb helping take care of the pigs at fair.
 Seth and Janey at fair





 Janey in the volleyball season

 First day of school.  Janey a sophomore, Seth 8th
 Kaze is 2nd grade
 Jeb in 5th

 Janey made the varsity team as an outside hitter

 Brett switched to Clackamas


 Janey coached Macho Volleyball with her best friend, Brooklyn
 Janey won sophmore princess for Homecoming
 Sandy-kaye came down to go to the dance with her

 Kaze turns 8!
 Jeb and Seth played football.  They love that sport! (and so do I)
Jeb on Halloween :)

No comments: