Janey in Utah with the darling Chloe Jean.
The boy cousins playing in the Bennett's back yard on the trampoline with the water on during the hottest part of the day.
First day of the Morley family reunion. Swimming at Mike and Krystin's pool. These two beauties (Sandy-Kaye and Janey) enjoyed the day hanging out with several cousins around their same age and the sunshine we rarely see in WA and OR.
Kaze and Ella became quite the swing rope experts and loved seeing each other again and playing in the pool all day. They also both jumped off the high dive.
Returning from Utah we always love staying with Scott and Wendy. They are the best and always so welcoming. Kara and Janey did their make up for a mini photo shoot while the boys ran around outside playing sports and catching frogs.
Back at home and enjoying one of the rare lazy days we get in the summer.
It was a great year at fair for the kids. Seth's pig didn't make weight so Janey generously gave Seth one of her pigs. All the kids did well but Jeb won his first Grand Champion out of about 160 pigs. Janey and Seth have both won Grand Champion and Reverse Grand Champion and Jeb worked extremely hard to achieve the same title.
His pig sold well and Jeb was quite proud. He did a great job.
While I was gone cleaning, Brett set up an assembly line where each kid had a job and they bottled 64 quarts of pickles. He did the same assembly line with Jeb's and Seth's deer. I love how he teaches and works with each of the kids. When I came home they were talking and laughing and accomplishing a good amount of work efficiently
Seth, along with the entire football team, walked in the local parade. A friend took this picture for me. I love that smile.
Kaze showing what a great helper she is. She loves kids and is a great babysitter, and the little kids LOVE her.
Seth at fair having fun on his "dummy" (what my kids call it since its opposite of a Smart phone) texting girls.... the horror!
While visiting Utah, the awesome Jake Bailey took a bunch of kids repelling! They all had a blast and it was so nice of him. Plus, he was the ONLY adult with like 8 kids! What a brave guy!!!
Brett and I got asked to be a trek Pa and Ma again. It was so wonderful! I love it and love getting to know the youth in our stake. It was especially cool to have Janey, Seth and Jeb along.
Seth bought his first bow. He had one before that we bought him, but it got too small. There is something to be said for buying your own. It means so much to him.
Kaze spending playing with cousins she misses and loves. The Bailey girls use to live close to us and since they moved away, Kaze has talked about when they would play next. She had a great day playing all kinds of things. Among them, I'm guessing princesses. :)
School started with a bang and for Janey and Seth who are both in leadership that means participating in everything and dressing up for spirit weeks.
Above are players from the victory team (the Juniors and Sophomore team). It was fun for the girls. Probably Janey's favorite event.
The next day at the Homecoming game, Seth was announced as the freshmen Prince. One of his best friends, Madi Olsen won princess.
Jeb being Jeb. I'm not sure if he has two black eyes or if he put black under his eyes for his football game and just couldn't get it all removed.
Janey and her date, Dawson Hall, going to the Homecoming dance.
Seth ready as well, ribbon and all.
Start of Junior year with her best friend, Brooklyn by her side.
December family pictures. It was raining, of course, so we did it pretty quick but found some we loved.
I love this picture of Brett and me because it shows us perfectly. He's mumbling funny things out of the corner of his mouth while keeping a straight face, and I'm laughing. Also, I like the placement of his hand... so typical.
Daddy with his girls. Precious. I tried to get one with the boys but they must be at the age where its uncool to look like you think your mom is totally awesome. The pictures were awkward especially when I tried to force them to kiss my checks.. on my face.



No comments:
Post a Comment