Welcome to Our Blog!

I try to keep up with the happenings of life, but lately that seems impossible. I will try to add new recipes, so if you like to try new ones (especially desserts) check out the right hand side. Otherwise, WELCOME!

Monday, December 15, 2008

No Christmas surprise

Kaze getting a good look at the snow coming down.

Well, last night I found out that Jeb told Brett what I bought him for Christmas. So the big Christmas present I was so excited to give him, I gave him last night. I would have still made him wait till Christmas but he tricked me. He (knowing what I bought) told me he was buying new basketball shoes today so he could play tonight. I told him he couldn't. He said he had to, and than laughed at the look on my face and told me that Jeb told him. I then just gave them to him. There won't be too many surprises for him on Christmas.

Jeb has been telling me lately that he "is happy at me." AND he "barey loves me lots." I figure he better after all he puts me through (just kidding). He does have a cute way of putting things.

2 comments:

Marc and Rachael said...

You have so many good stories! Cute pics too!

Have a Merry Christmas!

1boy4girls said...

Love that kid! Oh, and I'm guessing that Kaze didn't stack the books by herself. That is too cute!