Welcome to Our Blog!

I try to keep up with the happenings of life, but lately that seems impossible. I will try to add new recipes, so if you like to try new ones (especially desserts) check out the right hand side. Otherwise, WELCOME!

Wednesday, January 07, 2009

Back on schedule

It is day two of being back on schedule, and I am loving it. Up at 4:30am and to bed by 9:30pm (or 10:30pm). It has been a while since I have done intense exercise and I decided to make up for it all in two days. Needless to say, I now walk funny- I'm so sore. It's a good sore though. I really will have to take it up a few notches though, because I have committed to doing a half Marathon in April. However, I just heard about one in May, and I think that would work better (every bit of extra time will help).
I learned yesterday, that I need new running shoes. As soon as I hit 3 miles, I started feeling the blisters. Today all my shoes hurt because I didn't stop jogging once I started feeling them form. Oh well, no pain no gain. Or in this case no jogging (for a day anyway).
Well enough about me, the kids are doing good, and excited about being back in school. I have to get use the the homework since it's more my job to remind them then anything.
Jeb decided he was 22 today, and continued to tell me how big he was and that he could have two vitamins. That is the last time I buy the gummy bear kind. They remember to take them, it's the not eating them all in one day you have to worry about.
All these pictures below were taken by Janey, Seth and yes, I think even Jeb. Janey had her camera out all day and used a full set of batteries to say farewell to our last day of holiday. So here they are.

Kaze doesn't look to be going any where. Janey informed be she was trying to climb down from their laps. So I guess they put her in the chock hold.
Ohhh, sweet!


farewell kiss to the holidays
Jeb just kicking back to relax.


what a hunk!
Whatever Seth!! We know you loved it!


Janey, she's as big as you are. Can you tell they're sisters? (not really)

6 comments:

Rachael said...

What great little photographers!

1boy4girls said...

LOVE the pice. The one of you and Janey kissing Seth is the best!! I sure enjoy your kids! They're welcome anytime.

Anonymous said...

Thank you!
mary

Brad.Lindsey.Lexi.Rowen said...

Such cute pictures. The one of you and Janey is so cute. Talk about your mini-me. Your kids are all very adorable. How could they not be with a mom as cute as you.

Jami said...

Those are such cute pictures! Your kids are so cute.

Mandi said...

Your children are darling, of course, but have you noticed that none of them look alike? I mean, at all! Kaze and Jeb are the closest, but even they don't really look alike. Why is that?