I had a very cute video of Kaze walking to prove that Kaze has walked and not just a little bit, but it took a day to try and up load and it still didn't work. You'll just have to take my word for it.
Kaze, who is 14 months, just started walking. She has taken a step or two here and there, but nothing really until now. She has always preferred crawling. Two days ago, Seth, and I'm not sure how, got Kaze to walk. She walked all around for about 3 hours, never crawling. She would sit and rest, then get up and walk again. I figured that was it, she was a walking lady now. But no, she has not been interested in walking since. Oh, you'll still see her take a few steps, especially if she thinks we are not watching, but her first choice of transportation is still 4 wheel drive.
So just real quick, Seth started telling me how him and Jeb were sword fighting. Seth was using a patted bat and Jeb a wood stick. Seth tells it like this, "Jeb threw the stick at me and it came like this (showing it almost in his eye), almost making a huge hole. But I moved and it just bearly missed."
I am glad he missed.
2 comments:
Now your in trouble....THIS IS NOT A JOKE!!! Cute sweet...Innocent walking leads to running....RUNNING from you....In the Walsmarts....
I'll pray for you....
JK :)
YEAH KAZE!!!
Congrats! on the walking!
Phew! on the missing the eye with the wooden stick thing!
Post a Comment