Welcome to Our Blog!

I try to keep up with the happenings of life, but lately that seems impossible. I will try to add new recipes, so if you like to try new ones (especially desserts) check out the right hand side. Otherwise, WELCOME!

Saturday, April 11, 2009

What a Great Birthday!

I had a great birthday, thanks to everyone, especially my wonderful husband. I have been saying the wrong age for a while now, making me older than I was, so this birthday was a piece of cake (carrot cake to be exact).
Brett surprised me with a party inviting the Richardson's and even though the food was burnt to a crisp, we had a really good time. Brett also gave me beautiful flowers that I would have taken a picture of by the camera needs batteries and a darling, yes darling purse. I have never spent more than 10 dollars on a purse before, so this one is nicer than anything I have ever owned. Thanks babe!
Thank you to all who emailed, called and wrote to me. You are all wonderful!

3 comments:

Rachael said...

WEll, sorry I missed it! Happy birthday--now you are finally as old as me! (smile)

Mandi said...

Could you be any more beautiful! Are we even related??

Genetics are so unfair.

Ethington Family said...

mandi you are way too nice!!!!
and you're right genetics are NOT fair, not only are you beautiful, you have tons of talents!