Welcome to Our Blog!

I try to keep up with the happenings of life, but lately that seems impossible. I will try to add new recipes, so if you like to try new ones (especially desserts) check out the right hand side. Otherwise, WELCOME!

Thursday, April 30, 2009

11 Wonderful Years!

I used this picture because I like it, and I know I have never posted it. Plus that fish tasted really good!
Yesterday was our 11 year Anniversary and I wanted to make sure I wrote on here so I had it to look back on in the future. I also want Brett to know how much I love him!! I could not have hoped for, asked for or made a better man! He is my best friend and the greatest guy, not to mention an amazing, loving, caring Dad! So thanks babe for all you do and being so great! I love you and can't wait to grow old, fat and happy together!

* Small note. I still need answers to the post before this one. If you have got time please take a minute and add your input- thanks! I can use them clear up until next Tuesday

2 comments:

Call me Hehaw said...

I thought you guys were married way before us! Happy anniversary!!

Jami said...

Happy Anniversary!