Welcome to Our Blog!

I try to keep up with the happenings of life, but lately that seems impossible. I will try to add new recipes, so if you like to try new ones (especially desserts) check out the right hand side. Otherwise, WELCOME!

Saturday, June 06, 2009

Darn that pesty Blue Penguin

Last night around bed time we all ran outside for something (which I can't remember now). Just after taking two steps out the door, Jeb fell to the ground crying. I said, "Jeb what's wrong bud?" As I said it I noticed the tack he was pulling out of his foot- ouch!
Crying, Jeb said, "The darn Blue Penguin left it here."
A little puzzled, I picked Jeb up and carried him inside where I sat on the couch with him and asked, "What happened, Jeb?"
"The Blue Penguin felt that for me! He did it," Jeb answered.
By this time Brett was also listening. It was pretty hard to keep a straight face. I was able to convince him that it must have been an accident because normally Blue Penguins are pretty nice.
At least it wasn't the pirates this time!

2 comments:

Rachael said...

Bwa haa ha!

Keri Cranmer said...

The blue penguin huh? That just makes me laugh. Your kids are so cute, and I am always glad to see pics of you too. I think you look fantastic!! Thanks for the recipe too. Can't wait to try it.