Welcome to Our Blog!

I try to keep up with the happenings of life, but lately that seems impossible. I will try to add new recipes, so if you like to try new ones (especially desserts) check out the right hand side. Otherwise, WELCOME!

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

We miss you, Janey!

Well Janey is in Utah and being missed by everyone!! Our family is unable to attend the Morley family reunion, so we decided to send Janey at least. Janey is in Heaven playing with her cousins on both sides and looking forward to a long vacation. We, on the other hand, are missing her like crazy and she hasn't been gone more then a few days. I don't know how I'll last for two more weeks. I hope she has fun though.

Aunt Sandi and baby Joseph came for a visit and that was great! I love having them here. Sandi was sweet enough to fly out with Janey and planned her trip in accordance, so thank you Sandi!

On a completely separate subject, I feel like quiet the farmer's wife today. Brett built a great chicken coop, and we moved the chickens in last night. That means the mess they made in the shop was dry enough to clean today. SO.. I scraped and cleaned it all up then sprinkled it (yes, I am referring to their poop) onto the garden, which is why I feel farmish. It feels good having the shop back to normal and it always feels good doing a little manual labor, especially when it's done. Tomorrow it's back to digging again. We have about 12 more trees to plant. They are beautiful trees and it will be nice to have them. Brett planted two apples and two pears today... yeah!

4 comments:

Rachael said...

Well, I am glad she gets to have fun here!

Mandi said...

I really like Janey with a fringe. She looks so darling with that hair cut. Well, she's always a darling...you know what I mean.

Anonymous said...

I should have mentioned that she cut those bangs herself. She did a pretty good job. I had to straighten them out a little and then Sandi had to fix my job- haha

Anonymous said...

Mary,
It was fun to see Janey and have her at the reunion with us. She's such a cute girl! Your page is so fun and it's a delight to hear all the fun experiences you are having! Have a great day! We love you and your family!
Love Dave and Shannon