We were in target and turned down an isle the same time this older women in a short mini skirt and rather large upper half was coming out. Jeb took one look and said, "wooo, lllaaaddy!" The cart was too tiny to hide behind, because I tried.
Then on the way out from Target, Janey was holding my hand and Jeb was walking right behind her trying to talk to me. He stepped on Janey's heel and hurt her. Janey turned to say something, and Jeb complained, "Goll Janey, stay out of my personal space." I think he is forgetting who got stepped on.
Now the last one I can remember, and I truly wish I could remember them all. We were driving to a pool. I turned my blinker on, slowed down and heard a horrible tire screech. I look in my mirror to see the women behind me, beside me. She had swerved to not hit me. I said shocked (because I knew the answer), "Did that women almost hit us?"
Jeb rolls down his window and yells, "watch it Lady!"
"Jeb! you don't say that!" I reply
He rolls back down the window, "SORRY!"
That is it for now. It's not like he is the only funny one, but he seems to say things back to back so I remember them a little better. Have a great day!!
4 comments:
Your kids are darling. I love the funny stories about Jeb, and what a sweetie your Janey is. I am dying to see you.. keep me posted on your Utah trip. I ran into Sandi at the Rodeo (she is SO cute) and she said you were coming in August! Thanks for voting for my shoes, I won't tell Liz or Jamie!! Wink. Wink. Sorry you looked for pictures, but I REALLY didn't want them on there. I will post a few of my favorites of me and the girls on my blog, when I get them back. Talk to you SOON!
Mary-
I am at my Mom's house and it posted my comment from me sister.. but this is Ang!
I'm glad to see you posting again! I'm glad you write down the things your kids (Jeb) say. It's so funny, and it's such a good idea, because it IS hard to remember later.
Hey Aunt Mary. The pictures are great! Jeb is a funny little dude...
Post a Comment