I felt pretty bad for him, and that numbing cream they gave me to put on the area before hand didn't seem to do a thing. In the car on the way home, Jeb said in a matter-of-fact way, "I Jebby, and you mommy......and I hurt."
After picking Janey and Seth up from the babysitter, he told them, "they hurt me."
Janey- "Who hurt you, Jeb?"
Jeb- "Dad and Mom."
Me- "No we didn't. Dad wasn't even there and I only helped hold you down (which I can see why I was viewed as a culprit)
Janey- "Was the doctor nice?"
Jeb- "Yes."
That is when I explained who was doing the dirty work, and who was an innocent by stander. But Perhaps it's good he believes it was punishment dished out by Brett and me for what he did to Kaze. We sure love that little guy, and boy he has been extra nice to Kaze. She doen't seem to remember who did it anyway.
This is Kaze sleeping peacefully. (in other words- No sign of Jeb)
Jeb, poor little guy (yes, I actually do feel bad for the cutie) is still in pain but doing better than in the doctor's office.
After Kaze's incident, when we were in the hospital and Brett was pretty up set. I remembered Jeb's doctor appointment and said, "Brett, in a few days, Jeb will be punished more than we could ever punish him." and he was.
6 comments:
What happened that Jeb had to go to this Dr. App.? OUCH!
Well when he was a baby, they never did a very good job cutting the skin around his penis. My current doctor said it over grew and so they had to pull it back down. It looked more like a quick rip and tuck to me.
Ouch for poor Jeb. Better now than later.
Well, sounds like you've had one heck of a week A. Mary and U. Brett.
Glad to see Kayes is doing better. That was pretty scary for a while there.
Brodie had to have the exact same thing.....BUT NOTE: after the ripping....it healed, then it got infected..but you couldn't see the infection. Because it was under healed area. Until one day when he got a (excuse me here) a little baby stiffy, and it ripped it half way.He was screaming and freaking out!! There was all of this white cottage cheese that was coming out! I was horrified, So I had to take him in again.... then it was worse....so they had to ripp it again....cut....and then my dr. said to put vasoline on the area from stopping it from re attaching to the ripped spot. Good to know...and pull the skin back everytime it starts to re attach....He is still very senitive about his "Junkie"...go luck....
I meant good luck.... I am retarted....
also...there was no redness.... swelling or any signs of infection. Because it was all on the inside. It only took about a week or so for the infection to start.
Post a Comment