Holy Cow Heather, do you think there is enough questions? Sorry to those who didn't want to know this much about me, but now I am thankfully off of Heather's hit list.....Right Heather, we're good? ha ha just kidding
my friends here is another...but it is a good one....
What is your full name- Mary Jane Ethington
Nickname- I'm sure I have some behind my back (ha ha)
Coke or Pepsi? If I had to pick, it would be diet coke with lime. try not to drink though
Song that resembles your life- Don't worry be happy!
Milk or dark chocolate- milk chocolate for sure
Big mac Or whopper- Can't say I've ever had either
Beach or Mountains- Both. It depends on my mood I guess. I like camping and the beach is simple to enjoy. both beautiful
What kind of shoes are you wearing- Bare foot
TV or Book- BOOK!
Favorite store- ummm, probably Walmart, we have a love hate relationship
What was the last thing you ate? toast with Diane's honey
Clean freak or total slob- usually a clean freak
Do you wish on stars- No, but I do wish
Ever been stung by a jelly fish- No
Best cartoon ever- Jem and the holograms (right Mandi?)
What scares you- Losing my kids in a public place, or having someone take them
Favorite doughnut? actually I hate doughnuts, I worked at a bakery while I was pregnant with Janey, and decorated the doughnuts
Been to LA? No
Least favorite veggie- Lima beans
Dreamer or doer- a little of both.
one word that describes you- impatient
Name of your first friend- a boy i played with in South Carolina, that tells you how long ago.
Night light or completely dark- dark
Believe in love at first sight? no
Best toppings for a pizza? Sun dried tomatoes, artichokes, chicken and red pepper flakes.
Ever owned a goldfish? yes, I'm sure i have
potato chips or french fries? baked potato please!
Who should play you in a made for TV movie? probably Amanda beyens (I know I spelled that wrong). she's younger and cuter, but she seems fun. I would like to be thought of as fun, and since I get to choose....
Spender or Saver? usually saver
Butterflies or dragonflies- butterflies, as long as they all stay outside, I don't care.
Which ONE would you like to do the most- Skydiving Rappelling scuba diving more! Well I have been Skydiving and rappelling, so I would love to go scuba diving.
Fearful or fearless? I don't know.....both. I don't mind trying new things like above, but often hide my face in a scary movie.
Bully or bullied? Brett would say bullied, He thinks I'm a weeny. (in a good way of course! ha ha)
Glass 1/2 full or 1/2 empty? Usually I'm a half full kinda gal
Ever sent to the Principal's office? yes...in the 4th grade, I beat up a boy on the way home from school because he swore at me. I had to stand against the wall for a week during recess. The tattle tell, cry baby lied to the principal and had to stay two weeks. It must have been during my rebel days, because I only stayed by the wall one day.
Social butterfly of wallflower? This one is tricky, but I think I am going to go out on a limb and say "social butterfly".
Secret keeper or blabber mouth? I can keep a secret if I need to, but my life is other wise an open book.
shift or Automatic? Automatic
worry wart or worry free? I am more worry free than a worry wart, but I still do worry.
African safari or bicycle through Europe? African safari...definitely. Then Brett would come with me.
Ice cubes or crushed? Crushed. The small little pieces that the hospital gives you. The greatest part about being in labor.
What do you like on your burgers? Beef (no veggie burgers please),thin slice of Cheddar (not too much)cheese, tomatoes, lettuce, pickles, ketchup and mustard.
Bikini or board shorts- board shorts
Favorite kinda cookie- home made chocolate chip cookie (with milk chocolate chips and kind of doughy)
Best Commercial- American Family Insurance, when some Ethington family did it (JUST KIDDING.) I have no idea. I have liked a few but can't think of any at the moment.
Word or phrase you say a lot? Hurry.....or........I mean it.
Favorite flower- I love tulips and several others I don't know the name of.
I would love to read anyones answers who feel like taking this task, like Michele M. and Rachael G. Mandi E. Keri C. Becki L. Stephanie D. and Jami W. thanks you guys!!
5 comments:
okay mary, I'll do your tag, it will take a bit for me though, so keep an eye out for it!
Thanks for the info about watermelons! Very useful! Mine are not even close to being ready. They are probably never going to get big enough, but my kids have really enjoyed growing them, so it's worth it. Your blog is fun to read! Thanks again.
your great.... I always knew I liked you! And yes you can be off my hit list....
OK, here I go...
So many miles apart and we are still so alike!!
Post a Comment