My kids are pretty into birds, always looking for bird nests and trying to name the different types of birds they see. Well Seth decided to build a nest and sleep outside. He figured if the birds could do it and it kept them warm then it would work for him as well. Too bad Janey isn't here because she would have been on board and made the venture with him.
Jeb looked to be, but me being his mom and knowing him best, I knew he wouldn't last past an hour. Sure enough 30 minutes into it, Jeb came in crying because he didn't want to sleep outside. Seth came in too, disappointed in his little brother for not doing as he promised and sleeping outside with him. I explained that Jeb was too young and that Seth couldn't expect him to keep that sort of promise when it scared him to death. Brett told Seth he would sleep outside with him soon (but in a tent). I think Seth will just wait until Janey gets home, he is pretty proud of that nest and is wanting to try it out. Seth should thank Jeb though, it ended up raining that night and got pretty windy.
1 comment:
I sorta looks like big bird moved into your yard. What cute kidios!
Post a Comment