Kaze is 9 months and the happiest little girl. She is a "Sweetheart" (our name for her). She smiles when you look at her, and shows off her 6 teeth. She loves getting into things. Her new favorite is the printer. She loves the water and tries eating everything. (actually I had to stop just now to take paper out of her mouth). We all love Kaze and her great sleeping habits, although she is a very lite sleeper. She LOVES animals, as some of you saw from the video clip with her and Red.
Jeb is hilarious! His is him watching t.v. He really gets into his movies. I really doubt he knew I was there. He is always making faces during the movie, depending on what is happening. He is very expressive in everything he does. He is so funny. Some of his words are:
swimmin soup
I welcome
If he burps and I say, "excuse you." He yells, "NO, excuse ME!" He can be a little terror, but he is also very sweet and often says he loves me, and he is good about sorry and thank you.
Janey and Seth are best little buddies and the two are my biggest helpers.
Janey- is a deal maker, a pleas er, a little bossy, but as activity planner she kind of has to be. She, more than the others, LOVES the great outdoors. She is happiest when she is covered in dirt and just completed something such as a new addition to her club house. Her latest improvement (adding to the tire swing she built); she climbed the tree with a hammer and nails, and extra sheet of wood. She proceed to build herself a one floor tree house. It is actually pretty sturdy. Janey starts third grade this year and is 9. She often takes it upon herself to be responsible for the boys, by organizing games, giving them her treats, and making them meals. Her newest talent is making waffles all by herself.
Seth is 6 and starting first grade this year. He is captain order. He loves his "things" in there place, and hidden from Jeb. He loves playing outside with Janey, playing in the club house and riding his bike. Ever since he learned without training wheels, he has been a whole new kid of energy. He enjoys sleeping outside in the tent and begs to sleep out there or somewhere besides his own room every night. He actually could care less if he's dirty, but hates being wet. That is the difference between Seth's dirty and Janey's. Janey's eventually turns to mud. Seth loves cleaning up and looking his best too. He likes choosing his own clothes and getting "handsome." He has a harder time sharing, but is such a good kid, and so easy going. Usually first to obey.
I added this because I have a tid bit to share about myself. I have been lazy since having Kaze. I have been putting off my running for a number of reasons; including, I need new show, my old ones give me blister. I can't go as fast or as long. My knees aren't strong enough, etc...
Well I decided enough is enough, I need to just start again and work it up slow, no more hiding out on the stair stepper. So, yesterday I jogged 5 miles on the all too boring treadmill, and although I only did 8 minute miles. It was two miles further than I planned on and 30 seconds faster per mile than I had been doing. Of course, it's a far cry from the 7 minute miles I want to get back to and the 9 to 10 miles I use to do, but it's my first serious day back. I was also happy because I still have not bought new shoes, but no blisters. I have to admit, I think the reason it was so easy yesterday was because I was watching the women's soccer while I was jogging. I couldn't help but get so excited while I was jogging.
I wanted to add something of Brett, but when I pulled up the picture it wasn't him; instead it was his brother. I will just make do without the picture, I guess. Brett is...well, wonderful! He has been working so many extra hours, we haven't seen him as much this week. When he does come home he is always in the best mood. The kids love when Dad comes home because he is always so happy to see them and spend time with them. It was fun while his family was here because not only did we see more of Brett, but I love to watch him tell stories with his family. He is so animated. I know where Jeb gets it.
Brett is big into hunting, camping, basically anything outdoors. This fall he has a big hunt he is excited for. He hasn't done much hunting yet this year, but I'm sure he will make up for it this fall and the upcoming year. Brett is off this morning shooting his bow, and took Seth. They left at 6am. He is so funny because he loves his sleep, but you dangle something like hunting or shooting in front of him and he can wake up at the crack of dawn and stay awake all day if it means more hunting. Got to love that excitement!
5 comments:
I am so excited for you!! Way to get back on the horse and just do it! I am not much of a runner, but i have been jogging, a whole 3 miles every day for the last 11 weeks. That is huge for me! I have enjoyed just knowing that I have exercised. I like going up Snow Canyon it is breath taking and it takes my mind off how much I don't usually enjoy jogging. So, keep it up, you are inspiring to me. I was going to ask...where is it that you are living? I like living away from my family. I'm only 3 1/2 hours away so, I can go home when I feel like it, but it sure isn't often. I love my corner of the world. Catch you later...
I wish I was a runner. I need to start doing it. We live in Colorado right now. We were in Las Vegas for four years and then we will be here for two for his orthodontic residency and then hopefully we can go back to Utah. I know what you mean about now being able to go home very much. It is hard when you are far away and kids get bigger. It is so good to see you. Keep in touch.
Jami
That picture of Janey is a classic mary face. What a cute little family.
yes, my friend came up with my blog name and set it up and told me I had to put pictures on it. I was glad she did. I didn't think I would use it as much as I do. I love doing it.
what a beautiful family! Conner get's a kick out of Jeb too! He is always letting him chase him after church and when I ask what he's doing, he just says "That kid's CRAZY!". Yep. Sums him up in a nutshell, don't you think? I love you blog and awesome job on the running! I'm so envious! Good for you!
-Becki
Post a Comment