Kaze has been sleeping in Janey's room the past couple of nights. That was the plan all along, and Janey was very disappointed when I had her sleeping downstairs where no one could bug her. Now we wait til she falls asleep downstairs, and when we are going to bed, we move her upstairs into Janey's room on a toddler bed. It has worked really well and yesterday she even slept until 8:30am (nothing compared to the 10am she was sleeping when she was on her own downstairs, though). This morning I went in to check on her and she was gone. I thought maybe Janey put her in with her so checked Janey's bed- but nothing. Finally, I woke Janey up and asked her to help me find her. Soon (with all the noise) we hear her cry from under Janey's bed. She had crawled under there sometime during the night. This morning Janey found her on her way back under when she brought her into me. Hopefully she'll at least get a long nap... downstairs!
3 comments:
Kaze is beautiful. Glad you found her safe and sound, that it the worst feeling!! I am happy you have me married to the right man on your side bar now!! So funny. I hope you are getting settled at your new place. I would make you bread and invite you to dinner if you were my neighbor. Maybe you should consider it? I am dying to see you again. I have had so many fun memories since I've found your blog. California trip, girl talk, camping with the singles ward, tons of randomn pictures ... good times. Love and miss you.
Ang
I think our babies need to switch schedules. you LIKE waking up early and you have a baby that sleeps in. I, on the other hand, would like nothing more than to be able to sleep passed 6:30. We should get our people together and talk about this.
That happened to both my kids! Man, that was funny!
Post a Comment