Welcome to Our Blog!
I try to keep up with the happenings of life, but lately that seems impossible. I will try to add new recipes, so if you like to try new ones (especially desserts) check out the right hand side. Otherwise, WELCOME!
Saturday, March 28, 2009
Sorry!
I went to the store to fill up our propane tank. I paid and was heading back to my car, juggling my keys and my card when a man in a big truck honked and waved vigorously. I didn't know who it was and my hands somewhat occupied I gave a one figure wave. It wasn't until I got in my car that I realized which finger I used and laughed at what that must of looked like. I laughed and told Brett when I got home and he said, "good for me. He got what he deserved." (which made me laugh more)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Ha! Sure you didn't know what finger you used... you have a dark side in there some where!
That is so stinkin' funny! I'm laughing here at a ridiculously late hour and think I should wake up Jed just to tell him! Ha! Take care and lots of love -
Post a Comment