Jeb, as you can see, is happy to be in the new house. So much, in fact, that he almost looks crazed. Jeb is a joy and tons of fun. Some of the things you will hear Jeb say are: "Mom, you and me are waterproof. So we can do anything." or "I so so so so so hungry!" then there is, "I not 22 yet, so I can't do that."
While we were moving in, Diane (my wonderful sister-in-law) had Jeb and Kaze spend the night. While Jeb was eating dinner he burped, quiet loud I was told. Diane said, "Jeb,
BIG boys don't do that." (being raised with 6 brothers, of course she knows full well they do, but it was a teaching moment).
Jeb replied without skipping a beat, "That's ok, cause I'm little."

Seth was very excited about the move from the beginning. He is missing all his friends, but he loves the new house and yard. I talked to his teacher who said he is such a good student and doing very well. He read the scriptures last night by himself and did so well. I am proud of him and all his help. He still has his own style, which is often better then mine. He styled his own hair today and was very careful to make sure it spiked in the front just right. He is also anxious about getting his room painted. He wants it done dark with some camo for a hunting theme. He had so much fun hunting with Brett last year.

One of Janey's new friends actually took this picture in her room. Janey LOVED her last teacher and new school, so I was worried how well she would like this school. She came home the first day and told me how nice everyone is. "Mom, they all asked to sit by me at lunch, and I'm not just talking the girls!" She told me about her first day. I was so happy and relieved. I have met a few of her friends and had them to play and they are all darling. I am so grateful she is happy. I moved to Arizona at her exact age and remember it as being fun, so I hope she has good memories of this change too when she looks back some day.
On a different note; Janey made this comment last night. "Mom, it's really good that we have two kitchen sinks now instead of one. That way when we're gone on vacation, Dad has two sinks to fill up instead of just one. Last time they barely all fit." I thought it was cute the way she looks out for her Dad. Although, he could have just washed some and avoided the problem too. *grin*
2 comments:
What cute kidios.
Mary Jane-
I am cracking up.. you are so funny. I love reading your blog and hearing your personality through what you write. We REALLY need to get together when you are in town again.I miss you. Keep me posted. I heard about Jed and Michelle's house. So scary. So glad everyone is okay. Oh, I was totally laughing, on your side bar it says Josh and Angie... it's Justin!! Guess that means we need to keep in better touch. I need your new address for my Christmas card list... Your house is cute. I love the touches you added. I think that's it for now...
Ang
Post a Comment