Welcome to Our Blog!

I try to keep up with the happenings of life, but lately that seems impossible. I will try to add new recipes, so if you like to try new ones (especially desserts) check out the right hand side. Otherwise, WELCOME!

Monday, March 23, 2009

Know when you have a Good Thing


It is so nice having two showers, but some of us are not taking full advantage of this wonderful thing.
Yesterday, I asked Jeb to jump in and shower. Two minutes later he poked his wet head through our bedroom door, carefully hiding his body, to tell me he was done. Brett, a little more clever, and seeing better (since I didn't have my glasses on and therefore, are legally blind) said, "Jeb, you just went and threw some water on your hair. You didn't have time to take a shower."
Jeb laughed knowing he was caught and answered, "oh... yeah." Then I saw (in blurry multicolor fashion) that Jeb was still fully dressed in his dirty pj's.

By the side of Seth's bed is a thumb tack and hanging from it is his Swiss army knife look alike with key chain. That is Seth all the way, especially the key chain. Anything he can easily attach to himself is a keeper. He recently spent $5 of his own money on a mini light up key chain, which is now attached to the previous key chain and knife dangling from his bedside wall. Brett and I think it is great, but I'm sure for different reasons. Brett likes the fact that Seth loves the knife and is excited about hunting. I am excited because the new wall hanging goes nicely with the hunting theme we are going for. So you see, we are all happy.

2 comments:

1boy4girls said...

Hey, call me again. I can't find your number and we'd love to come visit this week!

-Becki

Mandi said...

You're going to have to keep a close watch on that little Jeb. Whatta funny kid.