Brett is Hilarious. He talks in his sleep all the time, and it is to my delight and horror. It can vary between me being "the best wife ever" to the "bad guy" in cops and robbers. I think you can guess which I prefer. Too many times at night, I find myself hiding in the pillows and shaking with giggles. I try hard not to wake him, but I find it so funny.
So, I guess this post is mostly about me, but I'll end with a quick note on Janey. In the past two days, I have had three people tell me what a sweet, kindhearted girl she is. I also feel that way about Janey. Love you my little angel girl!
Oh, for those of you who read this blog and are interested there is a great site for those who went to high school with me. http:/www.sfhs1995.blogspot.com
9 comments:
Mary, so cute all the time. Love your hair!! Your kids are way too funny, glad to hear my kids aren't the only mess makers!
You look fabulous! I can't believe your hair is so LONG and curly. And you're so skinny! *sigh* You're a babe.
And that is funny that Brett talks so much in his sleep. I would do the same thing and try not to wake him up. You're so cute.
Oh Mandi, you must be a sister! Only a relation would be so kind!! I love you cutie. I always love getting on here and finding a message from you. Have a great day and I'll call you later!
mary
Hello Mary! I'm so happy I found you. And, I'm really glad you posted a picture of yourself. I keep going to blogs of our old classmates and most of them aren't in their own blog (I'm guilty of this myself.) Anyway, I'm glad to see and hear what you are doing. By the way, you have adorable kids! How many?
Thanks, I think my kids are cute too! I have four. Two boys, and two girls. They are a blast!
I hope all is going well for you. I love looking at all the blogs, and I too wish more class mates would post pictures of themselves because it has been way too long since I've seen anyone. I am usually the one taking the pictures, so I understand thats how it usually is. Good to hear from you. Keep in touch!
mary
Mary, Mary Mary.....
Where have you been ALL my life? I am SO happy to have found you!!! I miss my old friend! This is Kara (Barber) Stone. We need to chat! I hope you will email me, karastone@live.com and we can get more information to each other. Your family is BEAUTIFUL and you look FANTASTIC! I love you.... talk soon..
Kara Stone
I loved reading your blog! As you can see I am trying to get mine started. It has been a challenge these last three months getting back into baby mode with two other kids... But, a blessing as well!
I love your hair, it is darling curly.
Brooke
Thanks Brooke! I am glad you are even doing a blog so i can keep in contact. it is so fun to see what everyone is up to. I will look forward to seeing my darling posts on your blog!
mary
opps, that was suppose to be "more darling posts" not "my darling posts". i'm holding kaze while i'm typing- that is my excuse!
Post a Comment